The parish Church of St. Anthony the Hermit was built in 1774. Captain Gašpar Kraljeta (Gaspare Craglietto), known in Venice as an art lover and collector, donated to his parish church the marble altar of St. John with the rococo sculpture of our Lady of Rosary made by G. Bonazza from the end of the 17th century. He also gifted the valuable painting “Madonna with the Saints” by Bartolomeo Vivarini from 1475. The church is a monument to the glory of Veli Lošinj seafarers. Many famous families like Petrina, Budinić, Leve, Raguzin, Busanić and more were buried in the church or around it.
- The fragrant island garden – Mali Lošinj
- Predstavljanje knjige “Urbani Monah” 31.07.2019.